OMGWTFBBQ Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OMGWTFBBQ Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mukwa RIP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MukwaTheDestroyer

MukwaTheDestroyer

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-03-13

Mukwa RIP Empty
PostSubject: Mukwa RIP   Mukwa RIP Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 9:53 pm

Info coming back from the PTR points to the inevitable fact that the paladin will no longer be a viable tank except in non heroic 5 mans and perhaps Karazhan. (Undead) I can deal with not being raid viable, but heroics are the only way for me to gear post 70, and the only thing to DO period.

Combine that with a dev coming right out and telling us that Ret is not a viable spec (for anything endgame) and they have no intention of making it anything other than a leveling spec. This dev basically came right out and said ret is useless pvp and pve and thats the way we want it, l2heal nub. I have just lost faith in my paladin. I am a ret pally at heart and to be told by a dev that they intend to make us useless endgame and keep us that way is just a kick in the nuts. He is still available to help the guild (I like to run him with ya'll) but I'm not wasting any time grinding with him that I could use to lvl one of my other toons to 70. If you guys want I can keep him prot or respec for whatever runs you need him to help with.

I just came to another impasse and I'm tired of the fight. Whenever I find a way to prove the rest of the WoW community that it can be done, blizz finds a way to force me back to the drawing board. I'm just gonna start enjoying the game again, something I haven't done since muk hit 55.

The deathblow
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=96961585&sid=1

If any of you sent me gear etc. in the past I will send it back if not soulbound. If you would like compensation for past help let me know and I will make sure you are taken care of.

I really appreciate all the help you all have given muk to get him where he is at. I just don't have the heart to keep fighting the inevitable. With what I already know about the game lvling another toon shouldn't take long.
Back to top Go down
Sonjajade
Admin
Sonjajade

Number of posts : 126

Mukwa RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mukwa RIP   Mukwa RIP Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 10:41 pm

so what spec are you this week?

alien chuckle
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/omeekajade
MukwaTheDestroyer

MukwaTheDestroyer

Number of posts : 96

Mukwa RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mukwa RIP   Mukwa RIP Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 11:47 pm

Whatdya need...I don't care anymore. I'm busy lvling a viable toon.

pr0n lol!
Back to top Go down
JaguarWACO

JaguarWACO

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-03-14

Mukwa RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mukwa RIP   Mukwa RIP Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 1:07 am

I read this forum.. This is going to PISS OFF ALOT of Paladins.
There were ALOT of Ret pallies
Back to top Go down
Sid

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Mukwa RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mukwa RIP   Mukwa RIP Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:39 am

I am sorry did you surrender????

Nothing as mere simple as WoW could interfere with my apprentice, I assume by now he hasn't bothered to update this post as he has destroyed all the relevant posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mukwa RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mukwa RIP   Mukwa RIP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mukwa RIP
Page 1 of 1