OMGWTFBBQ Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OMGWTFBBQ Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paladin Nerf/Buff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MukwaTheDestroyer

MukwaTheDestroyer

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-03-13

Paladin Nerf/Buff Empty
PostSubject: Paladin Nerf/Buff   Paladin Nerf/Buff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 10:32 am

It finally happened...Holy is getting nerfed (only slightly) and ret/prot is getting buffed. (if the patch goes through, which all of them do)

Illumination is the holy nerf, it will only regen 50% mana now but for walt and his 9k mana I doubt that will pose a huge problem in the instances we run its more of a raid nerf.

vengence (ret) is getting a huge buff as it will now stack 3 times and have a longer duration.

Sanctity aura now only increases damage by 2% but it increases all damage by all players in the aura (sucks for soloing but great in a group) it also no longer will give a healing bonus (it sucked anyway)

SoC will no longer cause double threat (it did cause double threat when it procced before)

Avengers Shield will still do its damage even if the target is immune to snare effects (it just wont snare)

Avengers shield no longer has a "dead zone"

Ardant Defender now reduces by up to 30% when below 35% health a half nerf half buff

Eye for an Eye now procs correctly (it wasnt proccing for some spells I actually dropped it because of this)

Hammer of Wrath rank 4 Dmg was increased (MMMMMMMMMM more HoW spam)

New Protection Talent added: "Improved Holy Shield", 2 ranks: Increases damage caused by "Holy Shield" by 10/20% and increases the number of charges of "Holy Shield" by 2/4.

and there are several others on the PTR but I cant remember the others and I cant find the forum page with the patch notes.
Back to top Go down

Paladin Nerf/Buff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OMGWTFBBQ Guild :: Common Grounds :: The War Room-
Jump to: