OMGWTFBBQ Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OMGWTFBBQ Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eureka!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MukwaTheDestroyer

MukwaTheDestroyer

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-03-13

Eureka! Empty
PostSubject: Eureka!   Eureka! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 11:45 am

I have unlocked the key to pally DPS...bonus spell damage FTW. With my old Agi build I was doing about 220dps average over a 3 hour session grinding in Zanger. (24.5ish % crit melee 5% spell) I gave up most of my agi gear and went with +INT and Spell Dmg, kept my weapon and 2 pieces of agi gear, Lost 400hp, gained 2400 mana and have a melee crit of 14% and a spell crit of just under 10% add to that the +15% I get from Fanaticism and a 10% bonus from Sanctity Aura on damage pre crit and I do about 270ish dps with SoC critting for close to a grand without stuns. And I get +3% melee crit from JotC and +holy dmg too, how I managed to trudge through 63 lvls before I saw this I dunno. I retained my close to 20% goal for melee crit, and got a 25ish% crit on my judgements and seals. Fights that took me 30-45 seconds in Zanger before now take between 15 and 25, annd theres an added bonus, I can tank and offheal with little gear change other than weapons/shield, maybe a ring for more stam when tanking, and I have more mana to use for aggro management/selfheals.
Back to top Go down

Eureka!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OMGWTFBBQ Guild :: Common Grounds :: The War Room-
Jump to: